Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snickerdoodle Cupcakes

After my coconut cupcake sensation at Nicole's birthday, Ashley and I made a date to try another cupcake recipe with the same seven minute frosting. We picked out Martha's snickerdoodle cupcake recipe, which is loosely related to my beloved snickerdoodle cookie- the one I inhale midday of pretend skiing or snowboarding in Tahoe. In reality the cupcake is just a basic cake with cinnamon, but I love Martha so I'll refer to it as its given name. :)

the inspiration:
ingredients:

check out that batter... plop:

pretty maids all in a row:

seven minute frosting does take longer than seven minutes, you know.

And it's not related to seven minutes in heaven, unless you are slow eater. When atop a cupcake, this heavenly frosting is consumed in 60 seconds or less:

the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment