Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cupcakes for Jailbirds

Everybody could use a cupcake.. friends, coworkers, bratty kids, even the ladies in county jail. Tomorrow, I will be donating cupcakes to the county jail's women's facility. I'm not sure how many birds are locked up, but I made 72 cupcakes especially for them.. two dozen each of chocolate chocolate, vanilla vanilla, and red velvet cream cheese. The cupcakes and the ladies will be attending a holiday party of sorts, but not me. I will be in my own private jail, aka work, all day. I will sit back and think of all the crimes they may or may not have committed and imagine them eating my little creations. I'm hoping a few have mullets. I'm hoping more than a few smile and remember that the holidays are as much about eating cupcakes as they are about giving your very best to fellow community members- no matter who they are.

Vanilla & Chocolate
DSCN9987

Chocolate & Red Velvet
DSCN9990

1 comment:

  1. Aww! You are a little holiday cheer elf for all those women. Beautiful cupcakes and a beautiful thing to do for your community.

    PS: If I ever go to jail I will have a mullet- just for you. <3

    ReplyDelete