Monday, July 19, 2010

New Challenges

I'm going to do this to this.

Super excited for a new challenge. I don't expect to win, but I do expect to learn a lot. Just to compete with some real talent out there is reason enough to enter!

Oh, and Wilful and I are going to have a facebake-off with Caramel Cake, inspired by my favorite book, The Help. Wil read the book and loved it to, and wanted Caramel Cake just as much as I did after reading it. If you have read the book, you'll know why we're obsessed with this cake! Read it!

Monch.

2 comments:

  1. OK - I'm confused about what exactly the challenge is you're taking, but I'm totally sure you're up to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an online competition where you turn a threadless.com t-shirt design into a cake! Looks like it would be fun.

    ReplyDelete